So today is Imbolc! A time to start over with new begginings :) I set up my alter and actually did ritual! yeah me!! Mom also participated! yeah mom!! Well ill be trying to update more often, im hope for once a week at least :)
Work has been great, I really like the people and the job. I start working full time on the 15th, the day after I find out if I need another surgery.
I have many projects that are waiting for me, I think I will try to complete one every 3 months :)
hmmm......what else is going on...oh yeah! SO on friday, 28 jan- I crashed my mom's car!!
I was driving home from work and Ph. T., it was raining out and as I came around a corner there was a red stoplight it 3 0r 4 cars lined up. I hit the brake, but didnt stop, I heard squeling. By the time I realized I wasnt going to stop it was to late to avoid hitting the pickup in front of me, but I did have enough time to swerve to the left so that only the front corner was caught. Apparently due to the wetness the car highdroplaned/ slide. My mom only carries liability but my insurance covers me as a driver. So we'll see how long it takes to fix mom's car. So Noel was wanting to go to LV and see andy but gas aint cheap, so I offered up some and she picked me up. We got in to town around midnight. I spent sat. visiting with my fav people and then went to a girls night gathering at leeann's house. on Sun my brother chris drove back with me to San D in my car and we got him a plane ride home mon night. He assessed the damages and thinks that it might cost around 2G with him doing the labor and us going to junkyards for parts.
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment