Saturday, January 08, 2005

Started working half-days

Vegas X-mas was great, has MUCH fun. Now im back in San Diego. Doc had me start workin again. for the first six weeks it will be for half-days. I started on the 4th, my unit is pretty cool and they are laid back too For now my job is a secretary for the 1SG and LTC , I just do faxes and fileing and databases, budget reports..stuff like like.. although they are hiring a cilvilian for the job, the last one they had was stupid so they fired her, so until they get someone new im filling in. After that I have no idea what Ill be doing. but they sound excited to have me there so it looks like I get to stay in San Diego while im still in the Army! yeah!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's great that you get to stay in San Diego!!