I'm still struggling...but it is somewhat better now, I have days I feel like I can get over this, then others I feel like I'm drowning again. But I'm feeling more, I'm doing more. I started do art again, I started playing games (larp/table-top) again. I'm not fully invested in them, but I'm at least trying.
I find I think I'm more honest with myself when writing. So I've been writing things in OneNote, things I think I will turn into blog posts. Some make sense, some don't. Depends where I'm at that day. I have slso been watching more videos and reading more articles about those who went through depression, how they felt and how they got through it. Their words hit me hard, they put into words feelings I couldn't put into concrete thoughts. Because either I didn't know how I was feeling, or was too scared to admit it. They were buried so deep I didn't even quite realize they were there.
I'm fighting a war everyday, but I'm slowly advancing. Somedays I have set backs, I try to not let that let me give up.
What I know is that, I'm not that Unique when it comes to this. Depression and Anxiety are things that many, if not all people struggle with on some level. I know now this is not a "phase". This is my life. This war is never going away. I just need to learn how to get control back and how to keep it.
When the tides rise and I'm going under again, find the fastest way to swim back to the lifeboat.
Monday, August 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment