Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I still want a puppy...

sniff.....I want a puppy.....Im still on the mailing list to be notified when new puppies arrive for this guy named james his website is www.celestialchihuahuas.com ...there one puppy on there for only 350 and he is SO CUTE!! but thats only to buy him, theres still transportating him and buying new fun doggy stuff for him..and prolly some kind of pet deposit...sigh.....oh well, someday...

So be on these dating websites like eharmony and match.com but they want all kinds of crazy money per month to be able to just email someone :P hmm...then again maybe I should date someone who can afford to shell out 50 bucks a month just for a website membership....at least I know I will get a good dinner right?! ;)

So my new diet kick, is drinking 3 cups of green tea a day, cause I read in my womans world mag. that it would help lose weight and clean out the toxins. Except havong to drink 3 cups everyday gets old! So its Tues, so I went to GNC cause a got a gold card and for $15 bucks bought some green tea viatamin capsules. Well see how I feel in a couple of days....

Found a website called bittorrent.com that has mass sailor moon stuff!!! yeah!!! Now I just need to learn how to use the damn site. :P

No comments: