Saturday, April 30, 2005
An Almost Perfect Beltane!
ahhh.....Today was a great day! I went to Beltane in the Park at Balboa park. A local coven puts it on every year. They had a may pole and beautiful costumes. The ritual part was a lot of fun! It wasn't like the ones I've been to at the Temple in Vegas. This one they put on a little "show". They had all four elements represented by fairies! The fire Fairy costume was great!! I even got to participate in the may pole dance! Over, under, over, under. Then they had a raffle for prizes! :) I won a bottle of juice with adult impurities (wine). Then I went home and took a little nap and some sudafed cause I had a sinus headache. After that I went downtown to see "Divas of the Dance"! At the St. Cecilia's Playhouse Theatre. SO AWESOME! I love bellydancing, I really must get into it again. They had all kinds of bellydancers with wonderful costumes. I almost forgot how HOT it is for a girl to do the seduction dance while balancing a sword on her head! :) .... awww..... and now I'm home and happy......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow ... sounds like you had a great weekend! YAYZOR!!!
Post a Comment